What's new

Can anyone tell me about this guitar? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
This is a buddy's Epiphone guitar. He's had it for years but never used it since he plays only bass (when he ever plays at all). He bought it from another guy for $125 who won it from a local cable game show. Quite the history huh? :) Anyway, I am going to start guitar lessons and mu buddy loaned me some of his gear to use, but there is always the possibility that I might want to buy the guitar if I find it comfortable during the lessons.
Can anyone comment on the model, its value, how it rates for guitars etc. I am a total newb, so I was just hoping for a little more info about it. I can take closer pics of it if someone wanted to see closer detail of something. Thanks as always!
Link Removed

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
OK Kevin,
Here's the long and short of it....
Check out this website: Harmony Central
They reviews of all kinds of guitar/bass stuff. They are quite good actually. If you're interested in learning guitar you should know that most guitars are good for certain sounds. For instance, for metal (80's style) you'd look towards Jackson. Get some good guitar magazines. My favorites are Guitar One, and Guitar World.
Good luck dude,
Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks