What's new

Bose Life Style 25 (1 Viewer)

Satish2deee

Auditioning
Real Name
Satish D
Hello..i am new to this forum. I got Bose LifeStyle 25 system from my previous owner. Only missing part is "Media center".
The speakers are fixed to the wall and they are working fine. I checked them one by one by using external connector (from laptop).
I tried to get the media center in ebay but no success so far.
are there any other alternatives i can make use of Woofer and speakers through any other receiver/amplifier?

1653841796604.png

Satish2deee

Auditioning
Real Name
Satish D
Hi.. I am uable to get any old media enter is ebay..
Could you please help me with any other sources?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
This is like a 15 year old product. Probably searching garage sales or other used markets. But if it's not in eBay, it's going to hard to find. This is so old and proprietary, you're better off buying a recent, non-proprietary system.

Satish2deee

Auditioning
Real Name
Satish D
Do you mean the speakers and woofer are useless?
No other receivers with DIN connector can't be used?

Last edited:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Do you mean the speakers and woofer are useless?
No other receivers with DIN connector can't be used?
Receivers don't have DIN connectors.

I can only say the same thing again. Bose is a proprietary system. That means it has to be used with the original Bose electronics.

The upside is, you might be able to replace the speakers with regular ones and use a normal receiver to power it.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Question and I'm not 100% if this might work since my Bose knowledge is next to zero. Woudl some other Lifestyle Media Center (other than the 25) work? As long as the connector is the same that might allow a wider choice of search. i'm not sure if the OP has restricted his search to the 25 or looked for earlier or later units that may well use the same speaker system

If they are adamant about using the current mounted speakers and not looking for a completely new setup that seems to be something to be considered

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks