What's new

Biggest Loser: Special Edition (1 Viewer)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Tonight is the premiere of the Family Edition of Biggest Loser.

This season is condensed version of several different families, bunched in two hour episodes.

Tonight's 2 hour episode premiere is about two families, The Muhas and the Samuels!

I am really excited, anyone want to add anything about this episode?

Ryan

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Another episode where you were amazed with the results. This is one game/reality show that you feel good watching because everyone that participates are winners.

Caroline finally looked a little thinner at the final weigh in. Perhaps she is finally trying to follow suit with the contestants?

I did not like that they spoiled the next episode by showing glimpses of what the couples looked like at the final weigh in. I like to be surprised by the results.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Hunter -

I completely agree with you about the next weeks episode. They are just bound to have a few people's questioning why they did that.

I was so happy for both families - I could not believe how well they all looked. Unlike previous seasons though, I think they went a little too sappy and maybe even having some propaganda, but since it's reality television, that is just how those people are. I think Otto and Shaun looked a lot older since they lost the weight, it was the opposite for everyone else.

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
In case anyone missed the premiere episode, it was aired agian on Bravo and there is probably a good chacne it will be on again.

Tomorrow is an all new episode!

-

Ryan

Matt_A

Stunt Coordinator
I really enjoyed last nights episode of the Biggest Loser. I found myself rooting for the red team, as they seemed to just really be happy to be there, instead of trying to be so competitive. They wound up doing extremely well. It always seems that Jillian has better success than Bob with her people.

Any thoughts?

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I agree with you, Matt. The Red team definately was trying to stay focused and knew that since they had more weight, they had to work even harder. I like their attitudes much better than the blue team.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks