What's new

Been working on the theater. PICS! (1 Viewer)

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
Here's a similar angle with the wires hidden and the stands painted. I still need to frame the screen.

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
Here's a shot from the other side showing the "enchanted closet". Pretty creepy, eh?
I still got a bit of work to do but it's getting there. Acoustic treatment might be next.. after I frame the screen.
Thanks for everyone's help to get me this far.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt

What are we looking at in that first photo? It looks kinda...ominous...

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
Heh.. That's the closet. It's the same room that's glowing green in the other pictures.

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris

I think Kurt was wondering what the heck you have hanging on the string in that picture of the closet. Ominous is the word that comes to my mind too.

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
I'm into voodoo, you see. I use the cat's claw for summoning and the evil oval moonstone for casting. The glow is from the souls that I've stolen and kept. A florescent bulb works great! Go figure!
Really though, they're just rocks tied to the pull strings of the overhead fixture. The weird light is from a rainbow florescent bulb. The green walls and black ceiling might be contributing to the ominousness. Maybe it's just a creepy camera angle. I think it looks cool. Maybe I'm missing what you guys are saying...
I should post this in a closet makeover forum instead of in here :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks