What's new

Bean The Ultimate Disaster Movie Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I'm interested in getting the Bean Ultimate Disaster Movie blu-ray from amazon.co.uk, but have a question. Is the disc, from Universal, region free as the site says ? Also, are the extras also region free ? I've heard that sometimes, even when the movie is region free, the extras may not be.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
How about a link to the amazon listing. I never heard of it maybee if someone sees it someone minght know whatt youre talking about.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
It's the movie we Yanks know as BEAN (1997). I'm sure it'll all play fine and the price is right; the extras don't seem to be anything to write home about, anyway.

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
That movie was better than I thought it would be -- but it has one brief scene that I will never forget. The brief scene has Sir John Mills as head of the museum Mr. Bean works at, who give the museum board an ultimatum. Not only does he look and act as if he just walked off the set of "Tunes of Glory", he offers the only words of support for Mr. Bean (the character) ever spoken, in either the tv series or the rest of this movie or the next ("Mr. Bean's Holiday") -- I often wondered, was he his son? A promise to someone to look after Mr. Bean, some kind of benefactor? I saw this movie in a theatre and the audience audibly held it's breath for this 30 second period -- and then the slapstick resumed.....

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
TonyD said:
How about a link to the amazon listing. I never heard of it maybee if someone sees it someone minght know whatt youre talking about.
Here's a link. It says it's region free, so.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Bean-Ultimate-Disaster-Blu-ray/dp/B003ZSHLTC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1322779542&sr=8-5

It's a very nice transfer and Blu-ray (extras ARE region free), as is Atkinson's "Johnny English", which I watched a couple nights ago.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the wlad l97ab said:
heeey sailler bitch how are you and how are your taboune ya wald l9a7ba it was very delicious i liked it that was enjoyable the relation was very long and harmful for you i wish to re do it with you bb!!! my zeeb will relike it !!!!
:jawdrop:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks