What's new

Pre-Order Jack Ryan Ultimate Movie Collection (4k UHD Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91x-JSHULzL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Ryan-Ul...82-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Reactions: PMF

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Is there anything of significance in this release that wasn't in the 2018 5-film set?
Previously, it was just the "Jack Ryan 5-Film Collection," now it's the "Jack Ryan ULTIMATE MOVIE COLLECTION" and it's got a new box. Possibly the most exciting thing to happen since Malibu Stacy got a new hat.

season 5 toy GIF

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Is there anything of significance in this release that wasn't in the 2018 5-film set?

I was going to ask the same question, only it feels to me like there's been more than one Jack Ryan collection released in the past 2 or 3 years. There' so much stuff still MIA or still languishing on older formats yet the studios choose to focus on the same franchises over and over.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Now it cost $80 on Amazon. If it also contained the TV series I probably still wouldn't get it since I have the earlier set but it would justify the price and title of the ultimate collection.

I got this set for $31.49 in 2019.
1706126073147.png

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It's Paramount, so you know this is simply a repackaging/remarketing of the previous discs.

Yeah, sorry guys. It's hard for me to keep all these releases in my head and I had completely forgotten this set was previously released in some other form. Had I remembered, I would have not posted and bothered everyone with it.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Now it cost $80 on Amazon. If it also contained the TV series I probably still wouldn't get it since I have the earlier set but it would justify the price and title of the ultimate collection.

I briefly considered that it might include the streaming series -- of which three of the four seasons are available on UHD and BD -- but the package for the new release is "Ultimate Movie Collection", so probably not. On the other hand, it might be the reason for the large slipcase packaging.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Yeah, sorry guys. It's hard for me to keep all these releases in my head and I had completely forgotten this set was previously released in some other form. Had I remembered, I would have not posted and bothered everyone with it.
NO worries as far as I'm concerned, Ron! It's gotta be hard to keep track of everything. :)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
FYI, the original 2018 box set is still being sold. Amazon has it for a little over fifty bucks, and it's even cheaper used:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Yes, but it’s still a release. I gave a “Likes” because I don’t have the previous editions.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Unless someone has selected home theater software releases as a college major and vocation, it’s virtually impossible to continually track these things. You ain’t alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks