What's new

be proud of me! (1 Viewer)

ollie_k

Stunt Coordinator
wow, be proud of me..I just walzted out of Best Buy after skimming the DVD section and I didnt buy a damn thing. I had one of those ..must....resist...buying...something moments. Ever gone into a place feeling like buying something but you dont know what???? Man I hate those, especially when you are tight on cash (and I would get evil looks from my wife). Oh well, back to normal.:D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Ever gone into a place feeling like buying something but you dont know what????
I'm usually the opposite--there's too much stuff that I want.

I find restraint difficult and no wife to give me evil looks.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I've done that. It feels so odd to walk out the doors empty-handed. :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Did that today at lunch. Walked in BB, looked around, walked out. What a strange feeling it was.
Peace Out~:D

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I did the same thing at Best Buy yesterday. Felt great.
Of course, today, I walked into Sears with a bunch of web site printouts in hand and left $800 poorer, but still, it's better than the $1100 poorer I would have been at Best Buy. Right??? :D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Today, I just spent $371.33 on 3 Adcom GFA 535 amps. Oh well, I did make it for a couple days w/o spending.
Peace Out~:D

KyleK

Second Unit
So you're telling me you had the oppourtunity to buy UHF and you passed it up?! That's some self control! Only $10 too!! :eek:

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I walked into Best Buy on Saturday and I walked out with the new Breeders CD and Air Force One: Superbit. :)
Go into Best Buy and not spend money, I think you people have all gone mad, mad I tell you. ;)
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks