What's new

Bad Boys 2 Dialogue (1 Viewer)

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
Did a search and no results popped up.

I popped this disc in last night to test out my new speaker setup, and I noticed the dialogue was not very clear and didn't sound natural. I didn't have this problem with Van Helsing so I was wondering if this was a problem with the audio mix of the DVD itself.

Anyone else notice this? I was just curious.

Pat_TL

Stunt Coordinator
Chris,

Was this on the Dolby Digital version of Bad Boys II, which is in a kind of Special Edition, packaged separately AND inside a two-pack with part one, or the Superbit DTS version? I have the two-pack Dolby version, and didnt notice any dialogue problems per se, aside from my usual complaints that dialogue is NEVER loud enough in a surround mix compared to the other parts like score, effects, etc...otherwise, the Dolby 5.1 track is one of the most aggressive ones I have ever heard...listen for the gunshots and bullets ripping all around you when Will Smith is shooting it out with the blonde dreadlock dude in that abandoned house; also, the Miami Causeway car chase sequence is wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks