What's new

Austin does Las Vegas/ January C.E.S. (1 Viewer)

Greg Risley

Second Unit
Hey Nils

He has either a King Air 300 or a Piper Cheyenne. Both are business class aircraft that are highly comfortable. It depends if he has sold the King Air by the time the show rolls around.

We may just do the day trip and come back that night if you want to tag along. Dad has a docotrs visit coming up in Jan. and he will find out soon what day it will be. I'll let you know if we are a go.

Greg

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
Greg,

If its just a day trip then I'm sure I can swing it - would love to join you if you decide to go. Keep me updated Greg.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Greg: ARRGGHH!! I'm looking at my Southwest Airlines round-trip confirmation. Wish I'd known sooner. Oh well, see you there.
Nils: I thought you were planning on attending - at least for a couple of days. I'm leaving Thursday morning and will arrive back in Austin Saturday noon. The King Air is hot - go for it!
Tony: let's hook up. I'm staying at the Sahara Tower. I'll arrive Las Vegas at 8:10 a.m. on Thursday the 9th.
I'll take my cell phone. Wanna exchange numbers via e-mail?

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Austin friends: If you are going to C.E.S. and are interested in seeing the interesting item I told you about, I need to furnish your names to a person who is coordinating the suite. Please respond to me via e-mail.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Hank, I sent you an email about the interesting Item, but I got no reply.

Also, I will be meeting up with Kyle and hopefully Danny on Friday night for dinner. You game?

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
OK, Hank must be having way too much fun, as he hasn't even had a moment to send us a little note from the strip to tell us how 3M's demo went. *sigh* Wish I could have been able make it this year, from what I have heard so far it has been one of the best shows in a long time with a lot of new leading edge technology being introduced for the first time. Hopefully Hank will fill us all in on his experience at "The Show".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks