What's new

ARROW VIDEO 2020 SHOCKTOBER SALES OCT 12 - NOV 2 (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
ARROW VIDEO SHOCKTOBER SALES

Arrow Films are having multiple sales both in the US and UK right now. Around 50% off for most of the US titles, up to 70-80% off on some of the UK titles. I think most of these sales run through Nov 2 though I can't find clean end dates on all of them

US Sales diabolikdvd is mainly a 1 man operation that handles quite a few boutique studios including Arrow, Code Red, Severin, 88 films, several UK lines, They generally package very well. $5 flat rate shipping
ARROW SHOCKTOBER

UK Releases
AmazonUK
ARROW 2 for £15 Sale

Zavvi -- make sure you're on the UK site to make sure the full collection is visible (if you get sent to the US site -- go to the upper right and change the Region and Language to UK -- you'll see a UK Flag if you are on the correct place). US portal has about 150 titles, UK portal 250.
B1G1 Free

ARROW FILMS UK -- (Extra promo code may be dead)
ARROW UK SHOCKTOBER SALE Oct 12 through Nov 2

Arrow UK releases are approx 40% Region A friendly (Region Free or A+B). The other items are B locked since they often have US releases under other labels. You can check Region Status on individual titles at Bluray.com or this googledoc. The spreadsheet isn't 100% completed since many titles have never had the coding recorded, but I think it up to 80-90% now,

ARROW UK Region Coding.

DO NOT rely on region status labels on Arrow, Zavvi, or Amazon since most of them default
to Region B only labels. Most diabolikdvd titles are the US editions so no problems, but they do sell some imported UK Arrow and many other UK labels

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks