Any Nikka Costa Fans?

Discussion in 'Music' started by John*K, Apr 19, 2005.

1. John*K

John*K Stunt Coordinator

Any Nikka Costa fans? I've got her first album, and happened to surf on over to her site. She's got a new one coming out on May 24! And based on what I've heard, it sounds gooooood. Definitely check out the web site; some live footage there, plus the new single. I am SO pumped!

http://www.nikkacosta.com/

2. StacyV

StacyV Second Unit

I like Nikka also, and am looking forward to the new cd, especially since it's been pushed back from previous dates. Her song Nothing from the first album is a big, big favorite of mine, among others. She did a great job doing Push & Pull on Prince's Live At The Aladdin dvd too.

3. Steve Felix

Steve Felix Supporting Actor

I never get tired of her first CD. I had no idea about the new one, great news!

4. Chris Tedesco

Chris Tedesco Second Unit

Hell yes! She is awesome. 2 years ago at a concert at the 9:30 club, I actually bumped right into her up in the 2nd deck!

Anyways, she puts on a terrific show. The band that backs her are all freakishly good. I go to the 9:30 club in DC alot, and it's still one of the best shows I've seen there.

Doesn't hurt that she's hot either[​IMG]

5. Chris Brunner

Chris Brunner Second Unit

Wow!

I was introduced to her last night. She was the opening act for Lenny Kravitz in DC. I really enjoyed her performance. I didn't even know who she was until my wife found a postcard with her name on it in the bathroom after the show. I'll definitely be picking up the new album, as some of the song she did were very good.

And then, this morning, I find a post on HTF about her....

What a cool place to be.

Thanks everybody!!!

C