What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

International Amazon UK already shipping new 4k transfer of The Third Man (1 Viewer)

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
I got an email this morning (July 14) that UK Amazon has already shipped to me here in Australia the new 4k Blu ray transfer of 'The Third Man' ...

This is a week before its official release date. Does this often happen with Amazon.co.uk? I'm just hoping they haven't shipped by mistake the earlier Blu ray issue!

Has anyone else had shipment advice?

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
And I just received an explanation....

I completely understand your concern regarding your Order # 205-2188053-1477128 for "The Third Man".

Please be assured that your order for "The Third Man Blu-ray 1949 " is in fact for The Third Man which has been beautifully restored in 4K for the first time.

We have established processes in place to deliver new titles to customers on their release date and are looking into the circumstances that led to a small number of customers receiving this game earlier than intended on this occasion.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Considering the fact that even from the UK to Germany sometimes it takes several days to receive a package, yours will probably arrive at the release date. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks