Alsome deal at CC

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Eric Stuckey, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Eric Stuckey

Eric Stuckey Second Unit

I went out to Circuit City to buy a 20 in tv for my x-box .Just the basic's.. s-video , sterio sound..Well the one I had in my budget was sold out. The salesman took me to a open box 27 in full warrenty APEX tv with on/off timer, s-video,4 speaker sterio 3 composite inputs and 2 outputs!And for $139.00 + I had $35.00 in gift cards. I have never had anything from APEX ( not knowed for good qlty ANYTHING ) But so far the TV look outstanding hooked up to my DSS and using S-Video for the X-Box.Im glad for once I got a open box anything! [​IMG]

2. Shana

Shana Stunt Coordinator

Congrats! Let us know how it works out for you! [​IMG]

3. Eric Stuckey

Eric Stuckey Second Unit

Three straght days of X-Box playing and Sportcenter watching I have to say This is actully one of the best TV's I have ever owned.Granted its only been 72 hrs of my use The sound and picture is just amazing for a " Low grade " TV. Im very happy with it.

4. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer
    Supporter

Carl III
    I bought my parents a 27" Apex for Christmas and it looks great, 100% better than the 10+ year old 25" that it replaced.

5. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

I bought my sister in law the 24" APEX pure flat over the similarly priced 27" Sanyo's etc and it has a fantastic image and features. A pure flat screen with component inputs for that price is a great deal.

6. NathanH

NathanH Stunt Coordinator

Bought my parents an Apex 19" a month ago. The TV's audio was screwed up (bad/blown speaker or something) so they exchanged it for another larger Apex model. They love it!

So if you're using the built-in speaker, make sure it works [​IMG]

7. Tim OK

Tim OK Auditioning

I bought a 27" flat screen Apex for my X-Box too. It crapped out half an hour after unpacking it. I shlepped it back up to the store, paid an extra 70 bucks and got a flat screen Toshiba.