What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Transformers -- in 4k UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Of the words "good", "dumb" and "fun", I'm pretty sure only one of those applies to the Transformers movies - and it's not the 1st or 3rd words! :rolling-smiley:

LOL. I'm a huge sucker for these films just for eye and ear candy, but even i'll admit that #5 was one of the most confusing and nonsensical 'stories' that I've ever seen!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
LOL. I'm a huge sucker for these films just for eye and ear candy, but even i'll admit that #5 was one of the most confusing and nonsensical 'stories' that I've ever seen!

As I've said in the past, I used to defend Michael Bay. Was "Armageddon" stupid? Sure, but it was exciting and fun.

I went into the first "Transformers" with true high hopes - and found them dashed. Just a messy, incoherent ball of nothing - and none of the sequels worked any better.

Great HT demo stuff, but IMO, they're surprisingly free from much entertainment value.

(I also hate how Sam's parents got dumber and weirder as the series progressed...)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
attachment.php
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks