What's new

A BIG thank you! (1 Viewer)

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
I would just like to take one small second of time to say a BIG....heck...HUGE thank you to everyone here at HTF.
Why you may ask?
Well since coming here and reading all your wonderful and helpful suggestions I have upgraded my Amp, bought a Center and Surrounds...then purchased the Audio/Video Tune Up and yes even a Digital Sound Level Meter.
Today, for the first time, I got to really hear and see my Home Theatre properly tweaked (watched Aliens in 5.1) and it blew me away! Now I know what all the fuss over HT is about!
I would just love to give a huge "thumbs up" to everyone here.
:) :emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
See! I really think it's the work of the HTF that is pulling this country out of it's economic slump!

Welcome to the addictive and expensive world of home theater, Stacey.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
congrats stacey! now don't bother looking for the door because there is no leaving...

insert evil laugh here...

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Today I listened to Janet Jackson track #16 mp3 and I noticed what sounded like a turntable hiss. I never heard this before on any other of my cheap speakers until I tried it out on my JBL S38s.
I thought something was wrong with the mp3 so I borrowed the CD and tried it out.
Sure enough the vinyl record hiss is supposed to be on that track... It showed me how amazingly revealing the speakers are compared to what I've heard before. I'm noticing a lot more detail in songs and movies.
What's sad is I auditioned JBL S312s, Martin Logan Odysseys, Klipsch Ref7, and Paradigm Studio 100s and I noticed even more clean detail and realism.
I have a lot to look forward to :)

Ben Scott

Auditioning
Well, I know I love this forum. Kept me from buying a receiver that had a chronic overheating problem. Thanks HTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks