What's new

Thank you for the warm welcome! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Fearnside

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff Fearnside
I just wanted to send out a quick "Thank you!" for the warm welcome I received from my first few posts as a new member to this forum. As I mentioned in my very first post, this has been a go-to source of film info to me for years, and I finally decided to take the plunge and become active in it.

I'm still wandering around, checking things out, filling things out in my profile--there's a LOT here to digest. Good stuff.

One profile question was to list my favorite films, which as everyone here knows is an impossible task, so it might be easier to list my favorite filmmakers: Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles, Ingmar Bergman, Yasujiro Ozu, Powell and Pressburger, Jim Jarmusch, Wes Anderson, to name just a few off the top of my head, past to present, among dozens of others.

Actors who I'll watch in just about anything include Gary Cooper, Cary Grant, Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich, Errol Flynn, James Stewart, Gloria Grahame, Barbara Stanwyck, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Redford and Newman, Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, Gary Oldman, Tilda Swinton--and so many more.

Again, thanks for welcoming me into the fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks