What's new

24 Seasons 1-5 new box set (1 Viewer)

Erin C

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone purchased this? I can't find much info on its contents.
Is it the newer season 1 released earlier this year?
I'm also curious why season 6 is not included with this. I hope there is better packaging contained within. The outer cardboard box looks rather cheap.
Thanks for any info! Also any pics of its contents would be appreciated as well!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm not 100% sure if we're talking about the same set but I saw a set with S1 to S5, the Behind The Scenes photo book and a CTU t-shirt on sale for about $120 in Target this week. If that's the one that you saw, I'm nearly positive that that's something that came out as a Target exclusive back when S5 first came out (which is why S6 is MIA).

Erin C

Stunt Coordinator
Thats the one! So, i guess its just the old featureless season 1 set then.
I guess i'll pass on that then.

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
For me the question to ask is why none of the seasons has debuted on Blu-ray as yet. We haven't been able to even see it broadcast in HD or at least I haven't since I upgraded to High Def last year. I would wager it hasn't been screened as such yet though. This is just more re-packaging. Come on Fox!!

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Because Days 1-3 would have to be remastered since the existing transfers are 480p (and occasionally 480i).

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
Fine, then do so. Wasting consumers' time with repackaged stuff when these seasons have already been released and out there for some years is really irritating. I guess nobody agrees with me. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks