What's new

24 Season 4 ongoing thread (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, remember, you're not a representative sample, and Fox has been pushing this fairly hard for the last month or so. I've been seeing 24 ads all over the place.

Still, Fox hasn't really had much trouble with getting people to climb onboard midway through before; the show's gotten a decent-sized boost from American Idol all three years it's been on. Part of the reason for the move to a new night has been to try and give that boost to House or other worthy shows.

And even if some folks do, what they lose in advertising, they may make up in DVD sales. 24 breaks a lot of rules in terms of what it takes to market a show successfully.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I'm looking forward to this...last year there was a 2 month or so hiatus between climatic episodes, I almost had a heart attack waiting that long...24 is the best thing on television, and I'm betting this new format will be good for all of us with wives watching the usual reality crap!!!

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

Excellent, excellent interview on Charlie Rose! Very articulate (as always)...and some very enticing tidbits without crossing the forbidden spoiler line. :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads-up, Thi. I caught the Letterman, and I'll even catch the typical fluff piece on "The View" this morning (Friday), but I would not have known about this one if you hadn't posted about it. :)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler

Oh crap! I cant find the article anymore. I was wondering how they were going to inform us of Tony if at all. I hope Michelle makes an appearance too! :D

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
I found out just today that there's a couple of new 24 Inside programs (www.24inside.com). In one of them Reiko Aylesworth says (and sounds pretty sure) that Michelle will return - she just don't know when and how.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Any info on how and when Tony will be back? What did that article say?

Nicodemus,
Thanks for the heads up on Michelle! :emoji_thumbsup:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The rerun in my area had Keifer Sutherland. It was only for the last half of the show, whereas I had previously stated it would be for the full hour.

~T

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
First commercial break:

Ew! They brought back Chloe!

And I also see they managed to reconstruct the family from The House and Sand and Fog minus Ben Kingsley. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The chick from Boomtown looks pretty good in her new digs here.

You can tell danger-junkie Jack is already feeling the adrenaline rush...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This season is definitely off to a great start. The terrorist appear to be smarter, and Jack is fighting on 2 fronts. Thankfully they got rid of Ronnie soon, I was getting sick of the guy after just an hour. Also, so grateful Kim is not on this show, having Audrey is enough for Jack to have a personal stake in this day.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Good two episodes! Definitely a back to basics approach...much better than last year's premiere. It actually felt a lot like the start of Season 2 to me. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks