What's new

1978 Scooby-Doo DVD Cover Art! (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
It says 2 on the side but on the front it says complete third season. They need to fix that.

Joe:C

Second Unit
It could be because it's the second "volume". The first set had seasons 1 & 2.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
They could have put 1 & 2 on the side of the first and second seasons, and three on this one. BEsides if it was in volumes, it would say Scooby Doo, Where Are You Volume 2.

Mark Y

Screenwriter
Ummmmm.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they only did TWO seasons under the title "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?"

Maybe later on they did some more episodes in the same or a similar format, but they did NOT air under that title. Or did they?

I thought these would have aired under the "Scooby's All-Stars" title, and maybe repeated in syndication under "The Scooby Doo Show?"

But I am not a Scoobophile, so I COULD be wrong...

Richard_Gregory

Second Unit

DVD set "2" which contains Season "Three".

Agree that it's a bit awkward, in that the spine number refers to the DVD set number, rather than the Season. Which is why the first set was only labelled "1" even though it contained Season 1 *and* 2.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
Ut if it says 3 on the front, no matter what the first and second seasons said, this should say 3.

Mark Y

Screenwriter

Ya know, if I was a fan of this show...they could release it in a brown paper bag for all I care...as long as all the episodes were there intact.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
I'm glad, don''t get me wrong. BUt that's one of the things that just grabs and gets on your nerves. I'll just deal with it though.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I don't care what the box art looks like, as long as its Scooby Doo Where Are You.

I also have the season 1 and 2 and also the Scooby and Dynomutt sets.

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator

The first set had a 1 on the side. It would look pretty stupid if they put a 3 on the side of this one.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
That's why they should re releasde the first and second and put 1&2 on the side and put three and third season on the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks