Yeah! Green Day's International Superhits: The DVD!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Travis D, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Travis D

Travis D Second Unit

One of my 3 favorite bands has released a video compilation DVD and I thought I might share in hopes that anyone out there gives a damn. [​IMG]
    It includes all 15 of their videos in the format we have come to know and love. (and without those MTV bugs.) Also, the official site says it is to have 18 videos, but they have only released 15 that I know of. Maybe some live stuff? (Please God, let it have the Woodstock footage of "Paper Lanterns"!!)

2. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Travis, thanks for posting this thread. I read the announcement on Image's site a couple weeks ago, but didn't realize it was coming so soon (Tuesday!). Thanks for the reminder.
    BTW, Image lists 15 videos on the disc:

3. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

Oh man, I can't wait to get this...
    The videos for "Walking Contradiction" and "Redundant" are some of my favorites (as well as two of my favorite Green Day songs)... I will be SO GLAD to actually own these videos. They hardly ever get played...
    ------------------
    = Derek =

4. Sam E. Torres

Sam E. Torres Second Unit

5. Jason Quillen

Jason Quillen Supporting Actor

Anyone pick this up today? Good/Bad? Are there 3 extra songs, or was that just a typo somewhere along the line?
    JQ

6. SteveB

SteveB Auditioning

Does anyone know if Papa Roach's DVD is coming out next week? I saw somewhere and it said 11/20 but I dont see it on CDNOW or Amazon.

7. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

8. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

I got this today. I had to go to Suncoast Motion Picture Company, because Best Buy did not stock any (or hadn't received any as of this morning). There are 15 videos, nothing new or extra on the disc, although I never knew before this that they did videos for "Stuck With Me," "Last Ride In" and "Nice Guys Finish Last." Everything looks decent, and the newest videos, particularly "Minority," look spectacular.
    ------------------
    = Derek =