What's new

Yeah! Green Day's International Superhits: The DVD! (1 Viewer)

Travis D

Second Unit
One of my 3 favorite bands has released a video compilation DVD and I thought I might share in hopes that anyone out there gives a damn.
wink.gif

It includes all 15 of their videos in the format we have come to know and love. (and without those MTV bugs.) Also, the official site says it is to have 18 videos, but they have only released 15 that I know of. Maybe some live stuff? (Please God, let it have the Woodstock footage of "Paper Lanterns"!!)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Travis, thanks for posting this thread. I read the announcement on Image's site a couple weeks ago, but didn't realize it was coming so soon (Tuesday!). Thanks for the reminder.
BTW, Image lists 15 videos on the disc:
Songs: Longview, Basket Case, When I Come Around, Geek Stink Breath, Stuck With Me, Brain Stew/Jaded, Walking Contradiction, Hitchin' a Ride, Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Redundant, Nice Guys Finish Last, Last Ride In, Minority, Warning, Waiting.
That's probably a misprint on their site (or 3 hidden songs, maybe?).

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Oh man, I can't wait to get this...
The videos for "Walking Contradiction" and "Redundant" are some of my favorites (as well as two of my favorite Green Day songs)... I will be SO GLAD to actually own these videos. They hardly ever get played...
------------------
= Derek =

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Anyone pick this up today? Good/Bad? Are there 3 extra songs, or was that just a typo somewhere along the line?
JQ

SteveB

Auditioning
Does anyone know if Papa Roach's DVD is coming out next week? I saw somewhere and it said 11/20 but I dont see it on CDNOW or Amazon.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
funny you should mention that. mtv2 played every single one of them today...
Also, MTV played a bunch of their videos late last night. I don't know if they played them all or not (I doubt it) because I didn't know it was on until I caught it will channel-surfing.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I got this today. I had to go to Suncoast Motion Picture Company, because Best Buy did not stock any (or hadn't received any as of this morning). There are 15 videos, nothing new or extra on the disc, although I never knew before this that they did videos for "Stuck With Me," "Last Ride In" and "Nice Guys Finish Last." Everything looks decent, and the newest videos, particularly "Minority," look spectacular.
------------------
= Derek =

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks