What's new
World Wide Stereo

WTB: LaserDiscs (1 Viewer)

Sam H

Second Unit
For anyone who's clearing out their LD collections, send me your lists and prices. I'm not looking to pay a premium. :)

Thanks,
-Sam

728x90

Sam H

Second Unit
Hey David,

I'm in Alabama (Southeast USA). Interested in all sorts of genres, with more emphasis on documentary/educational/horror/sci-fi/b action/cartoons/oddball comedies, etc that can be had a good price.

Hey Christopher,

PM me about that title.

Thanks,
Sam

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
For the price of a Johnny Ray's Lemon Pie direct from Honey herself, I could be persuaded to sell a lot of LD's? Let's see if my Alabama speak still works -- Big Bob's BBQ, Dreamland Ribs (half slab, loaf white bread, and gallon sweet tea to go),

Let me see if I have a list of things available -- are you AC-3 or DTS compatible? I'm sure a few extra DTS discs around and a few Disney boxsets, and most things Star Wars, Indiana Jones, a few extra Criterions though I can't remember which one's off the top on my head. I don't have a lot of horror and very little Anime.

Sam H

Second Unit
Yes, I'm both AC-3 and DTS compatible. And no, I won't be giving up our sweet tea. ;)

I'd love to see what you've still got, David. Shoot me a list in PM with prices and shipping costs.

Thanks,
Sam

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It may take a few days with the Holiday weekend and company in house, but I'll try to check my inventory -- OK it's a big closet in the guest bedroom, but it's a walkin closet at least. Look for a message by Sunday evening with a basic list..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks