What's new

WTB: DirecTV dolby receiver (1 Viewer)

LanceT

Auditioning
Well I recently upgraded to a DirecTivo and I love the ability to get dolby digital on my system, what I don't like is the slow menus. I'm going to be selling my DirecTivo and hoping to find a dolby digital sat receiver to replace it. I'm hoping I can find a Sony brand since I really like the interface on my Sony A3 (unfortunately the sony decided not to include a digital audio out on the A3).
If you have a Sony A4, A50/55 or any other dolby digital sat receiver for sale drop me a line with price and if it has the remote etc with it. My email is [email protected]
thanks!
lance

Mark Tomlin

Agent
-Lance-

I have a Sony A50 that I may be selling as I just ordered a DirecTivo system and will be using that to replace the A50 and my SVR2000. I should be receiving it in the next couple of day so assuming I like it after I get it set up, I will contact you about my Sony.

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Sat-A4 that I would sell. It has DD output and an RF remote. I would have to ask about $275 for it, because it is a popular model with hackers.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks