WTB: DirecTV dolby receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by LanceT, Feb 4, 2002.

1. LanceT

LanceT Auditioning

Well I recently upgraded to a DirecTivo and I love the ability to get dolby digital on my system, what I don't like is the slow menus. I'm going to be selling my DirecTivo and hoping to find a dolby digital sat receiver to replace it. I'm hoping I can find a Sony brand since I really like the interface on my Sony A3 (unfortunately the sony decided not to include a digital audio out on the A3).
    If you have a Sony A4, A50/55 or any other dolby digital sat receiver for sale drop me a line with price and if it has the remote etc with it. My email is [email protected]
    thanks!
    lance

2. Mark Tomlin

Mark Tomlin Agent

-Lance-

I have a Sony A50 that I may be selling as I just ordered a DirecTivo system and will be using that to replace the A50 and my SVR2000. I should be receiving it in the next couple of day so assuming I like it after I get it set up, I will contact you about my Sony.

3. Jeffrey S

Jeffrey S Stunt Coordinator

I have a Sat-A4 that I would sell. It has DD output and an RF remote. I would have to ask about $275 for it, because it is a popular model with hackers.

Jeff