What's new

World of Concrete anybody going? (1 Viewer)

James_S

Second Unit
Just curious if anybody else is planning on going to the World of Concrete in Las Vegas (at the Las Vegas Convention Center)in the first week of February?

If possible, I would like to meet with some of you for discussion and/or networking.

I will be there from Monday February the 3rd through the Sunday the 9th.

Send me a e-mail and I could set something up.

James

Note: Admin - I figure I'd post here since it was not Home Theater Related. Please move if required. Thanks

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
my dads probably going. He went last year I think, or maybe it was the year before.

James_S

Second Unit
From their Website:

The world’s largest annual trade show for commercial construction
World of Concrete, together with The Producer Center and World of Masonry, is the ultimate showcase for the equipment, products and technology in the commercial construction industry. In February, these three events combine to deliver face-to-face interaction with manufacturers, hands-on experience with the latest products and in-depth training from the industry experts.
Exhibit Dates

Tuesday, February 4, 2003: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, February 5, 2003: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, February 6, 2003: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, February 7, 2003: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

The Exhibitors

More than 1,700 manufacturers and exclusive distributors will display equipment, tools and accessories for concrete construction, concrete repair, masonry construction, and ready mix, precast and prestressed production. Search the Exhibitor Directory for complete company and product information.
Attendees

Nearly 60,000 professionals, including concrete contractors, general contractors, specialty contractors, masonry contractors, architects and engineers, concrete producers and distributors will attend—representing the United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 100 other countries.

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
The father of a friend of mine has a hat in his collection with WORLD OF CONCRETE 1983 emblazoned on it in huge letters.
I have been trying on and off for close to a decade now to get him to give it to me, but no dice.
Nice to know that it's actually a real event!

DougR

Second Unit
If there's anyone there from "ITW Ramset/RedHead" give them a Howdy !!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks