What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Will we see a Tombstone in UHD 4K ? (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
On sale for $4.99 on iTunes if anyone is interested.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DVBRD

Second Unit
Real Name
Andy
The Tombstone director's cut was only done on tape so they would likely have to find and re-scan every scene exclusive to the director's cut.

You know, I figured that was the reason why it's only on DVD. Thanks.

Hopefully, the DC is at least included as a bonus feature.

Sparky47933

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg
One of my all time favorites, I would love and would buy this one in a heart beat if it was released in UHD!

Whose with me?
I know that I'm eagerly anticipating it's release, was truly hoping for it's "2023 30th Aniversery Celebration Multi-Media Package". Sure probably a lot of people don't really deal with the hard copy anymore but, it does come in mighty handy in the event of no internet. Long live "Old School" Tech.

reel-to-reel

Agent
Real Name
Robert
I love my Vista Series DVD. I'll never let that go. I saw the poor reviews about the Blu-Ray release. So, I'll just wait it out for a 4K HDR release of Tombstone. I can wait. I'm still waiting for a 4K release of the The Godfather Saga (the re-cutting of the films in chronological order, without the "flashbacks"...)

YANG

Screenwriter
a pity that COSMATOS left early 19yrs ago...
...that if he's still alive, he may have some influence to get Disney to come out with a proper release, not necessarily 4K but certainly 4K scan.

YANG

Screenwriter
oh... ... ...all along i thought that the Vista series content is ported over to Blu-Ray release...
img_20240107_163828939-2-jpg.208609

...now this one i own here, turns to be more precious!​

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks