What's new

Where To Buy Pioneer Elite TZ-F700 Front Tower Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
I need to buy another pair of the Pioneer Elite TZ-F700 speakers for my rear speakers. I have a pair for the front speakers but would like the same quality sound for my rear speakers.

Does anyone know where I will still be able to find a pair. Pioneer took them off of their website a couple of months ago. If anyone knows anyone or anywhere that I can pick up another pair of these speakers please post the information so I can contact the merchant or person that is selling them.

Thanks for your replies.

Stan T

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
Bumping up to see if anyone knows where I could purchase another pair of these speakers. I remember about 6 months ago someone on the forum was asking about these speakers & I gave a good review of them.

The designer of the speakers for Pioneer actually answered the thread & thanked me for my review. I'm hoping that someone on the forum might have seen these in a local audio/video store where I could purchase them or knows a place online that would still be selling these. I've looked about everywhere I know to look. Another pair would complete my system.

If anyone has any ideas on how to search for local dealers or places that would still have these in stock please let me know. I'd really like to get them in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the help in advance.

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Stan,

You just missed a couple of sets that went pretty cheap on Ebay... You might want to keep an eye on their site.

Don't you just LOVE these speakers(I own 4 of them). I believe these to be one of the most extremely under-rated/overlooked speakers out there. Now if they said B&W or Paradigm instead of Pioneer ELITE... I believe people would have been all over them. Good Luck in your search. I'll also keep a look out for these speakers for you. Cheers -JD

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Stan,
Check out www.audiogon.com ;Search for Pioneer ELITE -there is a pair going for $825. , not bad! - Let me know what happens, I'm excited for you... a set is great, 2 sets are BLISS! -Cheers, JD

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Bumping this one to be sure Stan saw it... It literally flew off the board! Maybe he already found them? Oh well, one more try... Anyone else, comments, thoughts, help, for Stan's cause?

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
There's another set (2 towers,center,2 crappy rears)up for auction on ebay... Is there anybody out there...?

Stan, I'm trying to help ya here, but I have the strangest feeling I'm talking (typing) to myself? -JD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks