What's new

When you want to change your mood...what song do you play on your CD player ? (1 Viewer)

MikeAW

Second Unit
When you want to feel "up" and good...or when you're feeling "down" and lonely, what song do you put on the stereo to change your mood ?

Eve T

Supporting Actor
When I want to feel better because I am blue I put in the song I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair
And get me to show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my toes
Oh no oh ho..........
:frowning: Now...for when I'm sad and I want to stay sad...I put on the Cure.
:angry: When I'm angry and I want to STAY angry I put on Lunchbox by Marilyn Manson.
Now...if I can only figure out why I always want to listen to Lunchbox I'll be okay...right? :)

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator
There's so many possible answers here. For years I've known that it's impossible for me to listen to Erasure and be in a bad mood at the same time. Just can't happen.

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
To cheer myself I can go with:
A) Anything by Clutch
B) BT, usually Ima or the (much better) import of Movement in Still Life . Though ESCM works too. Okay, anything by BT
C)Devo , either Freedom of Choice or Oh no! It's Devo Strange as it sounds, I'm completely convinced that the latter disc is the heaviest album ever made.
Oh, and then there's Rush, especially the older stuff. I can't be unhappy whilst saying 'ROCK!!' in a Zorak voice every twelve seconds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks