What's new

Directors What favorite films on DVD, would you want to have been an extra in ? (1 Viewer)

What favorite, much admired films on DVD (or even recent ones currently made, or soon to be made) that have been made, would you most liked the opportunity to have been an extra in (not a lead role, or major supporting role) if you were alive when it was made and please say WHY, for any films named.

I’d pick the Lord of the Rings trilogy, as all the special features on the DVDs make it sound like the entire filming process was just an amazing, exhausting experience for everyone involved.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Gentlemen, DVD is not discussed in the Movies section. And given to poll-ish nature of the question here, it seems Polls is the best place for it.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I would love to have been an extra in The Shawshank Redemption, perhaps as a bank customer.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Considering it's my favorite movie, I would've loved to be an extra in Almost Famous, especially any of the backstage scenes! :D

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

What about the motel scene with Anna, Faruzia, Kate, and Bijou? That would have been nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks