What's new

what concerts are you planning on attending this summer? (1 Viewer)

Dave.L

Grip
i unfortunatly dont know of any concerts near me

though if there was a concert for when disturbed realeases their new cd i would go

JordanS

Second Unit
July 9th

Mark Knopfler at the Fraze Pavilion, Kettering, Ohio

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

finally i will be able to see this guitar legend:emoji_thumbsup:

Darren Conroy

Stunt Coordinator
I was going to see Green Day, but I had scheduling conflicts. Nothing interesting pending for my hometown at the moment, but the big summer acts usually don't get announced until May, so here's hoping.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Cool! :emoji_thumbsup: Amazing musician.

I'm all over Dream Theater - eagerly awaiting North American tour dates to be announced. If it's available again I'll probably pop for the ultimate pass that gets you backstage to soundcheck and a meet 'n greet with the band. Might even pick up the cheap John Petrucci 'OEM' knockoff guitar by Ernie Ball to have signed. Saw the Train of Thought tour in Toronto last spring and could barely walk afterwards.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
As schedules have been finalized here's how my summer looks.

- Brandi Carlile (maybe a couple times)
- Patty Griffin
- Aimee Mann (great seats for this one)
- Alison Krauss and Union Station (finally! I'm in the nosebleeds but it'll be worth it)
- Pink Martini

I'm hoping Jonatha Brooke will also swing through at some point and there's a slight chance I'll see Liz Phair do her small tour before her album releases in September.

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
yeah, i do indeed hope dream theater does its own tour over the fall for the new album (and the giganatour isn't coming to baltimore or dc. would they likely play at an apetheater or a smaller club?

also have these concerts lined up
tomorrow night theory of a deadman at recher
august 3 lamb of god recher
august 5 static x sonar lounge
august 23 seether, crossfade, and dark new day
august 30 green day
sept. 25 white stripes merriweather

Stu Rosen

Second Unit
Last night saw Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan in my town's little baseball stadium. Ain't nowhere to go from there...

Trevor H

Second Unit
The wife and I have tickets to: The Doors, Def Leppard, Pearl Jam, and Queensryche. I should be deaf by the end of the summer. :D

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to see Pearl Jam on September 16th. I can't wait to go. I waited in line 6 hours for them! It will be the second time I see them, they give a GREAT concert.

But how? Jim Morrison is dead. :crazy: Is it a cover band?

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
Ian Astbury (of the Cult) was singing for the Doors. I haven't heard he left, so I guess that's how the Doors are touring.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks