What's new

Well it is October, any word on the Outlaw 950 ?? (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
Well, any new word on when this pre/pro will be released??
-- John
------------------

John Cain

Second Unit
Bummer..
Thanksgiving for release of the 950, or Thanksgiving for more info about when it will ship??
thx,
-- John
------------------

Randy G

Second Unit
Here's a good one: How many sales do you think they've lost due to impatience? I mean, they're not even giving a final features list and it's supposed to be ready for sale in 6 weeks? The hopeful deserve more. :^). Not sure, but I don't think they ever even announced the beta version winner.
frown.gif

[Edited last by Randy G on October 07, 2001 at 09:08 PM]

Razvan V

Stunt Coordinator
How about the new Sherwood preamp? When is that one going to be available?
Razvan

Myles

Agent
Hey....In Canada it's Thanksgiving now!!! (Betcha lots of you didn't know that!)

J

John Morris

I'm not that impatient about the public release date as I about missing the announced beta sign up date. I've been in Albequerque, up in a balloon this week, and am rushing every day, back to my hotel room, paying Amerisuites an additional $10 per day, to check my email....
Scott... when it happens... call me!!!! Please! I've got major equipment purchase decisions resting on if I can get an Outlaw 950 early, or have to buy something else in the interim...
------------------
Take Care,
merc
----------------
Link Removed
God Bless America!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks