What's new

Welcome to the grindhouse double feature dvds are coming !!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
On July 3 Bci is releasing 2 of these , the first will be the movies the teacher and pickup , and the other is black candles and evil eye.I read the descriptions of these movies, and teacher/pickup sounds more interesting.It seems these are being released to cash in on the Tarantino/rodriguez movie.I went ahead and preordered teacher/pickup as a blind buy.Most places have this for less than 10.00 !

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Oh come on!
From your enthousiastic thread title I thought you were talking about the Tarantino movies coming to dvd as a whole !

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Sorry for the confusion , but these are probably some of the movies that inspired the new grindhouse flick.Anyway, I think it would be stupid if they split up the movie, since theatrically it was shown as one.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Cant remember where I read this, but it was probably 1 of those horror dvd sites.It said that when these dvds are released in July, in order to create the old retro grindhouse feel, the dvd will come complete with theatre intermissions, theatre ads, and at least 4 or 5 diffrent trailers in between the 2 flicks !!Really looking forward to these.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
This seems almost as much fun as those Drive-in discs that came with a 5.1 "Distorto" track and were released by Elite a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks