What's new
World Wide Stereo

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Reservoir Dogs – 1992
full

– Blue Hawaii – 1961
full

– The Valachi Papers – 1972
full

– Girl Shy – 1924

full

– Gigi and Nate – 2022

full

– Jerry and Marge Go Large – 2022
The Prices...

Continue reading...

728x90

Clay_E

Second Unit
Practically drooling over Moonage Daydream—I saw it when it was in theaters and I've been dying to own it ever since.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I received my package from Target today of my order of Reservoir Dogs (4k/UHD).

I opened the envelope and found this instead:

full

This I want like I want another hole in my head.

I could NOT find a way to report to them online that I received a wrong item and to send the correct item.

After THIRTY MINUTES on the phone with a Target service rep, I could only get a refund and the admonition that I should check back in often to re-order the item. The item was apparently "out of stock" today. The rep added that apparently they are getting quite a few complaints like mine. She said if she just re-ordered the item for me today, I would likely get another wrong item delivered. The Target price was $14.99. I at least got her to make a notation in my "case number" that I want to be able to order the item at that same price.

I do, however, get to keep the DVD of The Inhabitant. :rolleyes:

I see on Amazon that the item (priced $16.96) is expecting delivery on December 22-24.

Something is amiss.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

full

I could NOT find a way to report to them online that I received a wrong item and to send the correct item.

After THIRTY MINUTES on the phone with a Target service rep, I could only get a refund and the admonition that I should check back in often to re-order the item. The item was apparently "out of stock" today. The rep added that apparently they are getting quite a few complaints like mine. She said if she just re-ordered the item for me today, I would likely get another wrong item delivered. The Target price was $14.99. I at least got her to make a notation in my "case number" that I want to be able to order the item at that same price.

I see on Amazon that the item (priced $16.96) is expecting delivery on December 22-24.

Something is amiss.
I blame Petey for changing your order ... he probably is is worried about anything that has "Dogs" in the title ;) ...

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
They probably put the wrong bar code on whatever bin that DVD was in.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

full

Something is amiss.
Mike,

The same thing happened to me with my Target order and the same DVD. I wonder why they gave me my refund so quickly.:rolling-smiley:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike,

The same thing happened to me with my Target order and the same DVD. I wonder why they gave me my refund so quickly.:rolling-smiley:

:D

The impression I got from my customer service rep is that there was probably a whole lotta that happening across the country. She actually mentioned a "potential problem in their distribution center." But that still doesn't account for why they are insisting they are out of stock.

Enjoy The Inhabitant, Robert! :emoji_laughing:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
:D

The impression I got from my customer service rep is that there was probably a whole lotta that happening across the country. She actually mentioned a "potential problem in their distribution center." But that still doesn't account for why they are insisting they are out of stock.

Enjoy The Inhabitant, Robert! :emoji_laughing:
My "Saturday Night Fever" 4K disc is somewhere in the USPS system so now that's the second Target order I'm dealing with.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Heads up for anyone who ordered Three Thousand Years of Longing on Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo. The slipcase clearly states "Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code" but inside the case is only a Blu-ray and a Vudu digital code.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Still no sign of Reservoir Dogs 4k/UHD on Target.com tonight.

However, Amazon is now claiming that anyone who orders a copy should receive it by December 14 or 15.

:rolleyes:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Still no sign of Reservoir Dogs 4k/UHD on Target.com tonight.

However, Amazon is now claiming that anyone who orders a copy should receive it by December 14 or 15.

:rolleyes:
I'm not in a hurry as my iTunes HD digital upgraded to 4K. However, I ordered a copy from DD for $16.19 plus tax after applying a 10% off coupon. It was in-stock when I placed my order earlier today, but now is showing back ordered.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well at least The Inhabitant has Dermot Mulroney. How can you go wrong? ;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm not in a hurry as my iTunes HD digital upgraded to 4K. However, I ordered a copy from DD for $16.19 plus tax after applying a 10% off coupon. It was in-stock when I placed my order earlier today, but now is showing back ordered.
DD shipped my order so hopefully there won’t be another wrong title debacle.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks