WARNER: Many thanks for participating in a chat...may we have a rep on the forum?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dick, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Dick

Dick Lead Actor
    Supporter

Rick
    I think you went some distance toward developing a warmer relationship with the members of this forum during your chat - there was some courage involved in your participation, and your committment to release more catalog titles was certainly welcome. But you could further smooth things over by having a rep drop in on the forum from time to time as do Martin Blythe and Peter Staddon, just so that concerns about your company do not escalate during the next year, or until the next chat you engage in. In the recent past, people have had the feeling you care nothing about our wishes and remarks. I should think this would be a worthy P.R. project for you - people still have many questions about Warner's continued support or lack thereof when it comes to DVD collector issues. Thanks for your consideration.

2. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan Screenwriter

I second that. Warner was a pioneer in the DVD format early on. A Warner rep that could post to the forum from time to time would be a most welcome addition.
    Tom
    ------------------
    Please vote for a Richard Donner Re-Cut of Superman II
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003753.html

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Agreed. It would be terrific if someone were around to straighten us out when we're wrong, listen to our input, and give us hope when we feel that an issue that upsets us isn't being considered.
    ------------------
    DAVE/Memphis
    [​IMG]
    MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

4. Ricky f

Ricky f Supporting Actor