What's new

Warner Bros: How about an animated Superman movie? (1 Viewer)

James Pine

Auditioning
Hey, Warners! Congratulations on the recent success of your "Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman" movie. But, the thing is, I'm not exactly a Batman fan. I do enjoy his involvement in Justice League and the way he interacts with the other super-heroes.

I'm kind of getting off topic here. So, what my question is: how about a direct-to-video movie of the animated Superman? First off, and mainly, I have always been a little aggravated with how you prematurely ceased production on the animated series. There were so many story possibilities left to explore, so many other comic book elements and characters that you could have brought to the animated universe. I heard that Captain Marvel was going to make a guest appearance. And, I always thought that the producers could have found a way to bring the current cloned Superboy into the series, or bring in Doomsday, Conduit, and so on and so on. And, I was greatly interested in seeing how Superman would go about restoring the world's trust in him. For awhile, I had hoped that you would go back into production on the remaining episodes. And, actually I still do. You're releasing "Superman: Last Son Of Krypton" in February. And, I am really looking forward to it. I hope it succeeds enough to warrant future releases of the animated series.

And, if it does, would you also consider doing an animated movie? One that takes place after the two-part "Legacy" episodes of "Superman: The Animated Series" and before the "Secret Origins" episode of "Justice League". Maybe even give us the episodes that the producers were planning to do to bring the number of episodes up to 65. As long as they don't contradict what has already happened in the Justice League animated series. I'm sure the talented producers could work around that.

Anyway, that's my request. And, I hope that others will post their support and justify my believe that this would be a worthy undertaking.

Thank you.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
they are releasing the pilot of Superman: The Animated Series in february on dvd.

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks