What's new

Volume adjustment question on Denon (1 Viewer)

idea3

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
Hi

I have a Denon 1609 and since a few days I've noticed, I can't adjust my volume (or do anything else) on my remote. Whenever I try to adjust anything I get the AVAMP 2 message on my receiver. I checked the zones and or the adjustments in terms of selection and input. What am I doing wrong?

Thanx for any help.

idea3

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
thanx for your response.

I don't see any "AMP" on the romote nor on the receiver. I trust it is "blocked" by that function, but I can't find it anywhere...pretty annoying.

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Ok, I see now they changed the design of their remote. That's probably a good thing. I don't really know anything about these new ones. I see there are buttons on the back of the remote. Did you accidently turn off the main zone power button on the back? Maybe someone more familiar with this remote will chime in. Good luck!

idea3

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
I dblchecked everything. Tried the buttons at the back. Unless there is a combination of pressing the buttons I checked them all.

idea3

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
I fixed it. It was an issue within the receiver. Thanx for your help anyway...

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Glad you figured it out. Tell what fixed it, so other's that may run into the same problem, will know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks