What's new

Velodyne Clssic Home Theater 5 speaker set ... (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
****lowered price***** $120.00 plus shipping firm!!!!

Just bought them and have used them in my bedroom system for about a week. They were new within the last month and in perfect shape. Center is black, and 4 surrounds are white and have a keyhole for wall mounting. They are great speakers and the only reason I'm selling them is because I have an extra pair of Athena .5's and the matching center so I am going to use those and get rid of the Velodynes. My wife likes the silver better than the white. :P Selling for $120 plus shipping from 50021. (24" x 24" x 10" and 40 #'s approx) Here's a review on these speakers. Only ship in the cont 48 states. Let me know.

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Any interest at all? These are more or less new and I can send the receipt with them. Would also consider a trade for 2 pair Athena As-b1 or maybe even just 3 AS-B1's. thanks

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
lowered price to $120 plus shipping firm!!! speakers have 5 year warranty and I have not sent in the warranty card. Will send the receipt. Not grey market or refurb. Let me know.

thanks

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
still have these. They are great speakers and if you live in the midwest, they will only cost around 135 to $140.

j

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
One last bump. If anyone wants these, let me know. Got an RA# to send them back, and I'll get the same amount of money I'm willing to sell them for. They'll be going to UPS tomorrow at lunch. thanks

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
They are in perfect shape cosmetically and sonically, as new. I used them for a few hours and decided to go with the Athena point as-b1's and s.5's in my bedroom . It's the second time I've owned these Velo's, but the Athena's fit the room better since we painted, so the Velo's will either go back or be sold here. I have the receipt which I will include. Ready to ship.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks