What's new

VCI DVD SET Mr Wong's all six on sale 7.99 8/8/22 - 8/10/22! (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo

The set has these great bonus material too!
  • Photo Gallery
  • Bonus Serial Chapter: Red Barry (1938) - Chapter 1
  • Classic Boris Karloff Movie Trailers
  • Classic Cartoons of the Era (Date to Skate - Popeye (1938) & King For A Day - Gabby(1940)

Last edited:

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I heard their sale of White Zombie did well! And RAIN will look great! Thanks to VCI, KINO, SHOUT, Paramount and WAC and WOW to MPI on OZZIE and Harriet keep them coming!

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Damn, what a deal, but I bought that box set years ago.

Me three. I have the Roan set, as well as the Roan edition of Mysterious Mr. Wong, with Bela Lugosi, which like the six in the set was directed by William Nigh for Monogram but is unrelated to the series.

Attachments

• Mr Wong Collection.jpg
    Mr Wong Collection.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 39
  • Mysterious Mr. Wong.jpg
    Mysterious Mr. Wong.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 38

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Me three. I have the Roan set, as well as the Roan edition of Mysterious Mr. Wong, with Bela Lugosi, which like the six in the set was directed by William Nigh for Monogram but is unrelated to the series.
Never saw the Lugosi film! I really like the Monograms though the Eastside Kids - the Chans etc I received the Gilbert Roland Cisco Kids as a gift - never watched them -- but VCI has been doing great on the serials etc Just wish they still had Scrooge

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Never saw the Lugosi film! I really like the Monograms though the Eastside Kids - the Chans etc I received the Gilbert Roland Cisco Kids as a gift - never watched them -- but VCI has been doing great on the serials etc Just wish they still had Scrooge
I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of their My Favorite Brunette at 6.96 really great have it for years!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks