What's new

Vanns.com - anyone have experience shopping with them?? (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Agent
Anyone bought anything online at Vanns.com? I'm looking at the Klipsch KSC-C1 center and they have it shipped for $119.98. It seems to good to be true?

Raphael O

Stunt Coordinator
i ordered from them a while back - for a sony DVP ns755 dvd/sacd player - good communication - tracking also available , and item packed reallty well double boxed.

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
I recently ordered the same center from them (received two weeks ago). This was my second order with them (previously a Klipsch sub) and I have had nothing but excellent service. The first time they pricematched without question. The second time I noticed they were selling the KSC-C1 for $60 cheaper than anybody else, and I was unhappy with my current center...so I figured why not. I ordered on a Monday and had it by Friday, in perfect shape.

BTW, the KSC-C1 is excellent for the money.

Ian

Brian Fellmeth

Supporting Actor
Good vendor. I got a DOA DVD player and they replaced it immediately without any hastle- easier than returning to a B&M. I ordered from them again and had another good experience.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Bought my HK AVR110 2 years ago, perfect transaction, shipped same day.

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
Ordered my Toshiba 27" from Vanns and loved their service. I ordered 8PM EDT and they shipped the next morning. No glitches and the TV arrived within 3 days.

Denis K

Agent
I ordered a DVD player from them this past summer. Shipped within 24 hours, double boxed and very good communication. I'd order from 'em again. -- Denis

Denis K

Agent
I ordered a DVD player from them this past summer. Shipped within 24 hours, double boxed and very good communication. I'd order from 'em again.
-- Denis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks