What's new

Us Psp < $185 Usd (1 Viewer)

Rodrick

Second Unit
Well looking at both systems. With me being an owner of only portable gaming. I've put my money down on both right now. It could change in the end. With preordering at Electronic Boutique in Metrotown Centre. I'll make my mind up when the DS comes.

For Nintendo DS. Whom are you gonna find to send messages back n forth. This is a stupid idea for that. But for like a Palm pilot yes. I see the screens like an old Game n Watch, and the power and start functions right inside. Some of my Advance games will look neat on a 2 screen.

For the PSP, It'll be like my Sega NOMAD, Atari Lynx and Turboexpress I had. Another system very large to pack around, no screen cover, but Im wanting this as my first into the Sony market. I haven't owned my own Sony system and this will be my first.

I just hope they don't release another PSP smaller and with a screen cover later. Or still another DS, like the former Nintendo gameboys did.

HOLLER HOLLER HOLLER AT YA PLAYERS.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
If Nintendo decides to release the titles from the Game & Watch handhelds as part of a 'Classics' software line, I'll spring for a DS, otherwise, there's no other incentive for me to purchase one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks