What's new

Upcoming PC Games, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
In the immediate future I have but one game that will consume my life:

Neverwinter Nights

Besides that I am looking forward to Star Wars Galaxies, Mafia, Unreal Tournament 2003 and especially Deus Ex 2 (or DX2).

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
WC 3. I'm hoping to have my machine rebuilt by then - just waiting for the new AMD chips to ship and will finish it then. Got my sound card, DVD, HD, MB all ready to go.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get a chance to download the Aurora Beta Tools for Neverwinter Nights...too big for 56k download. :frowning:
I'm hoping that it's not too complex to create your own world/dungeon with the tools that are going to be included.
I'm not sure about the release date for ID2 now either. I wonder if BB might have their wires crossed and think that it's another game?

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Now BestBuy states the release date is 8/1/02. :rolleyes
Wonder how many people showed up at their stores and became irate?
That's all good anyhow - I need to save up for Neverwinter Nights anyhow. ;)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Neverwinter Nights, "this item will be released on June 18, 2002" per Amazon.com. They have a package deal right now. For a limited time, when you purchase Neverwinter Nights, a Link Removed, and the Netgear FA311 TX 10/100 Ethernet Card, you'll get the ethernet card for free with promo code: NEVERWNTRNGT.
You're saving $20 on a card and probably $10-15 on shipping (on any orders over $99, shipping is free).

Mark: I'd be happy to DM a session. I'll need to get a little more info on how the games are handled though. As a DM, do you create your scenario and upload it to a server somewhere or do you actually have to host the game on your machine/bandwidth?

Jeffrey_Scotts

Stunt Coordinator
My list of upcoming PC games to get:

Command & Conquer: Generals

The Sims Online

Deus Ex 2

Star Wars Galaxies

No One Lives Forever 2

Doom 3

Tron 2.0

Can't wait for these, they look like the best ones coming along with some few others too.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Joey, I thought about it but I'd really like to get it (and any game for that matter) in it's best format. Is GTA3 better on the PS2? I've heard several of my friends just raving and flat-out slobbering over themselves about this game on the PS2.
Grand Theft Auto III is so much better on the PC it's criminal. (Stole that from a magazine ad. :b) But there isn't a word of fiction in that statement. The graphics look so much better and there is an added ability to play your own mp3's in the game. A word of cation however, if you don't have at least a GeForce 3, the game will not play to it's potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks