What's new

TV releases are ki££ing me (1 Viewer)

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Just when I thought a break in 'must buy' film releases would let my finances recover (apart from Star Wars & Lord of The Rings) and out comes -

> 24 Season 3
> Frasier Season 3
> Quantum Leap Season 1
> 2000 Acres of Sky
> X-Files Season 9

There's just no let up in great DVD releases just now and the ones above are just my pre-orders too, there's actually more (like Millenium) that I'd really like
:frowning:

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I am going to have to hold off on the new Hanna-Barbera sets b/c I don't have the money...and also on The Waltons. Especially with the new Disney Treasures coming out next week.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I've had no money since I bought my computer, and you're right, this is killing us. I bought The Flintstones season 1 and already had to sell it. One thing I did manage to buy and will keep forever (well, at least until I buy the deluxe edition) is Freaks & Geeks. Blind purchase that turned out to be one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Going to have to skip out on The Jetsons and The Waltons for now. I'll have to find a way to get the money for The West Wing season 2, which is coming out soon.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

I know... it really is awesome in a way... but my wallet just can't keep up with my DVD must haves! God help me if they ever get around to releasing Charmed! But atleast Buffy, Angel and X-Files is almost done. :) Even though I am a little behind on X-Files... I have the first 6 serasons so far.

Any one need some odd jobs done?.... I work for DVDs! :p)

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
you should see my pre-order list...

i have a lot in my wish list as well.
better in the wish list then waiting on them to be released if ever...
this way i know i can get them when im ready.
i hate waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks