What's new

Turtles & Hulk Hogan movies announced (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
New Line will street Monkey Trouble, Mr. Nanny, Suburban Commando, Surf Ninjas, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 on 9/3.

Not getting any of them, but thought some of you would like to know

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
"I was frozen today!!!!"

Suburban Commando ranks high on the "inexplicably enjoyable movies" scale. Not that I'll buy it unless I wind up in Best Buy with a 105-degree fever, but still...

Will K

Screenwriter
I guess The Rapture and Short Cuts are a little too low-brow for American tastes. :)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Wowie, count me in for ALL of them!

My only concern is with regards to the aspect ratio. There's been a big issue made of widescreen vs. pan and scan lately. Any reason not to trust New Line here? Considering that all are "family" or "kids" movies, I'm a little worried.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
My only concern is with regards to the aspect ratio. There's been a big issue made of widescreen vs. pan and scan lately. Any reason not to trust New Line here?
I'm sure each and every one of those films will be on a dual-layer disc with both widescreen and pan and scan versions (they did the same for The Little Vampire and other titles).

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
Surf Ninjas and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and 3 to finish off the trilogy. Part 2 is one of my favorite movies ever cause it so awesome. Part 3 was just bad but who cares, it completes the trilogy.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
The same reasond I'd buy 3 Ninjas & Sidekicks if they are ever released. I saw them while younger, and now they have cheese appeal. I wonder why the three sequels to 3 Ninjas have been released, but the original hasn't?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
What noone's mentioned, but Video Store Magazine actually had an article about (hyped on the front page), was that all of these are the first titles New Line has ever announced as new product with list prices under $15!
All six titles will SRP at $14.98, the same price that TMNT1 and The Little Vampire were reduced to after a while.
I'll probably grab the two TMNT sequels myself! :)

Gavin_L

Second Unit
wow awesome they are releasing these movies, grew up watching these when i was little. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and 3, and surf ninja's for sure i'll be picking up

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Pesonally, I'm waiting for the Johnathan Brandis double feature, Ladybugs and Sidekicks:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks