What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Tru Calling 1/22/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Reunion"

Tru goes to her 5 year reunion and finds out their her ex-best friend from high school will die in the school's swimming pool.

I thought it was another entertaining episode, zigging and zagging enough to keep me interested in how it'll turn out. Plus, who can be down on Eliza wet and running around the high school hallways?

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
It was an ok one, but not one of the best. I still liked it though, hope the show sticks around...now we have to wait two weeks!

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
She got dry really fast, and the hair magically returned to its original form. But that top she chose looks really good wet.

This was not as bad as last week, which was horrible, but a recurring problem is that she spends a certain amount of time going after the wrong people. It seemed obvious to me when the teacher first mentions he was a writer, and then in the do-over, whatshername mentions that she wrote a book.

//Ken

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I rarely do this, but I had to make up my own plots for this one.

At first I thought that a mad classmate was going to come in and shoot about a dozen of them - really filling the morgue up!

The other was that the teacher decided to drown himself, and she saw him in the morgue. He turned to her and said, "Bitch!"

Sorry, but I had to share.

Glenn

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Very first episode of this show I have seen...

I thought it was ok, but certain things just did not make sense to me...

For example, after the teacher tries to kill this girl at the end... Chances are he would have attacked both of these girls in an empty pool area... He was willing to go as far as he originally planned, so why not... If he was this desperate, chances are he would have snapped and attacked to avoid being found out...

I would be moving quickly, not walking from the pool area... I wouldnt trust this guy behind me... They are looking away from him while walking...

Why would you not call the police after this? Asking someone to quit their job after they try to kill you? The girls then simply go back to this reunion in the same school as if nothing happened... You would think the girls just took a random bathroom break...

I dont know of too many people who would be going back to chit chat and dance after attempted murder...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Well, he actually liked Tru. And based on his reaction after they left, he wasn't really a cold-blooded killer per se, but someone who at that moment was willing to kill whatshername to get ahead.

But the rest of your points make sense :)

//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks