What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Toys R Us sale....... (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Just thought I'd pass this along to you guys, at my TRU and a few others it seems, they are having buy one PS2 game and get another free. So far, here's the list I have, taken from a thread on another forum, clubsi.com:

-nba street vol. 2
-midnight club 2
-tomb raider: angel of darkness
-dragon ball z budokai
-splinter cell
-hulk
-enter the matrix
-finding nemo
-yu gi oh
-def jam vendetta

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.ph...b=5&o=&fpart=1

If anything I've said in this post is against the rules, (I skimmed over them and didnt see anything,) then please delete my post or lock it. I just think its a great deal and I wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ryan FB

Second Unit
Amazon/TRU did something like this last year, I got quite a few games that way. They appear to be running it online again as well, on select GC, PS2, and XBox titles, until August 23rd. Your list appears to be spot-on for PS2 titles.

The GC titles appear to be:
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
-NBA Street Vol 2
-Enter the Matrix ( GameCube Edition )
-Finding Nemo
-The Hulk
-Def Jam Vendetta

XBox:
-Midnight Club II
-NBA Street Vol 2
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
-Enter the Matrix
-The Hulk
-Finding Nemo

It's a great deal if you're interested in some of the games...though the lists seem to be shorter this year. Last time, I think I got Suikoden III, GTA:VC, Kingdom Hearts, Contra: Shattered Soldier, and some others.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Scott, in case you weren't aware, there's a weekly thread in the Coupons and Bargains Forum here that lists games on sale:

PC and Videogame Wrapup

Check it out & thank Glen for his hard work. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks