What's new

Torque:Maybe your next audio demo DVD? (1 Viewer)

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Buckle up gents,this is a real ass kicker,and a sonic assault[in a good sense].Massive low extensions with huge dynamic range,so if you don't have enough power this might sound "fatigueging" due to distorsion,but sounds real good with enough power this soundtrack needs .The picture however was looking crappy at points even on my "little" old Wega tv[36"],and the movie is even worst a real stinker,and I thought that 2 Fast 2 Furious was bad. :)
Now if you like the refined soundtracks like the Master and Commander[:emoji_thumbsup: ]then this isn't for you,but if you like a real wild ride type sound[wall to wall action]then this will be among your favorites.
Film buffs don't waste your time,techno geeks buckle up!:)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
this movie wasnt so bad.
i thought it was better then the fast and furious movies because this movie doesnt take it all as seriously as the f and f movies.

this one gets the joke.
to all the over acting and the little in joke in the beginning that takes a shot at the fast and furious movies.

i especially liked the motorcycle battle near the end.
i swear it could have been watching a movie like hot shots or airplane as funny as that batttle was.
right down to the funny add placement.

this movie was fun and funny.
and it sounded great.

oh and the JFK magic bullet has nothing on the one in this movie.

:emoji_thumbsup:

hopefully a admin will fix the title of the thread.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
And the other amazing thing about this disc......it is a regular warner title in an amaray case! Great moogily oogily, has Warner completely abandoned the snapper now!?
Please let that be true.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
The chicks or the guys? The later was just terrible with it's "warp speed" effects and cheesy CGI.The chick's fight were OK.

Yeah Admins, please fix the title,I guess I missed it before hitting submit.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the one with the women. it was a riot.

the super speed one was funny too because they were going superman superspeed yet they werent even watching were they were going.
and that bullet.

i might watch this again.

by the way mountain dew won the product placement motorcycle battle.
:D

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Oh man. The sound on this disc is just ungodly. If you don't have the sub that can hang, so sorry! Reference disc all the way!

Now, I have a objection to the picture quality comment. It looked fantastic! I think you might be confusing the PQ with style/direction? The colors popped and the detail was spectacular. You could see every pore on the chicks face. Then again, you could see the extreme makeup job on Jammie King!

And I will fully agree that the movie itself was laughable. So many things it wanted to be, but it fell way short on all fronts. My advice...turn it up, sit back, pop a few beers and enjoy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks