What's new

The Queen's Royal Jubilee Concert Live Feed (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes:

If anyone has a C-Band satellite system the concert is live in stereo on T-5 16

Enjoy!

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Anyone else catch this..U.K. or otherwise? Was a neat show..Brian May was in FINE form...but I wish Ringo had shown up!!!!! BTW..who was that singing with Queen..including the 2 guest vocals?

Where else could you see Tom Jones, Kermit, Prince Harry and Ozzy standing all in a row? God save the Queen!

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Missed the start of it (was watching the new Enterprise - we get the episodes about a month after the USA). Seemed okay, but was v. much an old boys' reunion. We have produced some decent pop music since 1972, for goodness' sake! In addition, some of the allocation of time to artists was a little eccentric. Personally, I'd have avoided Brian Wilson (not exactly brilliant vocals, were they?) and given Ray Davies more than one song.

The firework display afterwards was okay, but am I the only one who wishes they'd stick to one viewpoint as far as possible and let us see what the display designers intended? Constantly switching angles and (worse) blending two or more shots utterly destroys the purpose.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I watched it on CBC and it was horrible. The cuts were too quick and the sound was out of Sync 90% of the time.

It was cool to see the kids(Harry and William) enjoying themselves, especially the shot right after Ozzy.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I am surprised about the audio..I was watching analog satellite...was perfect except during McCartney...his "s"'s kept overmodulating.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
who was that singing with Queen..including the 2 guest vocals?
On "Bohemian Rhapsody", Queen were joined by the cast of the "We Will Rock You" musical, the guy being Tony Vincent. On "We Are the Champions", it was sung by Will Young.

Todd K

Second Unit
Were all three surviving members of Queen at the Jubilee? I know sometimes John Deacon doesn't like to show up for these things.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks