What's new

Pre-Order The President's Analyst (1967) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71fURHddIyL._SL1500_.jpg

PREORDER SHOULD BE LIVE SHORTLY

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Thanks, that's the first comment I've read on this release, reviews are a bit slow coming in for some reason. It's a great (very) sixties satire, starring the super cool James Coburn. It's a shame that none of these many Paramount remasters are being released in Europe, just region A in the US from Kino. I'm hoping that Paramount signs a licensing deal with a European company soon. I have a multi-region player, so I'll be ordering this today.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
Thanks, that's the first comment I've read on this release, reviews are a bit slow coming in for some reason. It's a great (very) sixties satire, starring the super cool James Coburn. It's a shame that none of these many Paramount remasters are being released in Europe, just region A in the US from Kino. I'm hoping that Paramount signs a licensing deal with a European company soon. I have a multi-region player, so I'll be ordering this today.
I loved it when it came out. Haven't seen it since, but I'll be picking this up as well. I saw it second run at the Bleecker Street Cinema on a double bill with Breathless, and got a huge kick during that scene in the film when Coburn is being chased in the West Village and runs past the Bleecker Street Cinema and Breathless is on the marquee. Yes, a very 60's satire about things that mostly no longer exist--like clothing pushcarts on 7th Avenue--which I feel great nostalgia towards.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks