What's new

The Pacifier - Photoshop gone wild (1 Viewer)

Andy Patrizio

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone notice how ridiculously out of proportion Vin Diesel's arm is on the DVD cover? He looks like Bob Parr, or a World of Warcraft character.

Of course, I realize not to judge a book by its cover. The contents are even worse than the cover. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
No offense meant. I've just needed an excuse to run those smilies! :D

The kid on his back looks a little old to be on his back. He looks a little old to be that size, too. For some reason, the art makes me think of Baby Geniuses, which is not what a studios should make me think about if they want me to see their movie.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Similar color scheme for both, at least in regard to the original Geniuses release. Oddly, CTS put out a reissue a couple of years ago with a different cover. It's the one in print although the two-pack uses the original cover:

Andy Patrizio

Stunt Coordinator
Yes but in that cover, Vin's hand is as big as his head. All that's missing is the I across his chest. And a little blonde hair. :)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
wedding crashers poster:
how much taller would Vince Vaughn be if he stood up?

link is here

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
It's not really his arm that looks big... it's his head that looks small. If anything, they should have used Photoshop to make that little egg look a bit bigger.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Going back to the small head (sorry) - that cover reminds me of the final scene in Beetlejuice.

Sean*O

Second Unit
The arm is inflated to the point that it is longer and larger than his legs, and look at how much they shrunk the kid down in the backpack.. He is older, yet much smaller headed than the infant being carried in the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks