What's new

The Kingdom R2 DK (1 Viewer)

Kristoffer

Second Unit
I Just got this. Very nice menues, PQ and Sound!
There are english subtitles as well. They are uncut and inclued the closing statment by Lars von Trier. Its a four disc set containing The Kingdom one and two. It got from a shop in dk. I only need a two disc dts version of Dogville now..here are some more pics; http://www.dahf.dk/cgi-bin/ultimateb...c&f=1&t=001402

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
It is my understanding that this can only be bought from stores in Denmark and not anywhere online, at least right now.

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
I own this too and it's indeed a great set!

There are some minor subtitle glitches and the layer changes should have been "between episodes", but I can't find any more complaints than that.

BTW: I also have the Canadian set (of part 1) and I found the differences between the original four part structure that is on the R2/DK set and five part structure that can be found on the Canadian (and R2/UK) set are pretty dramatic. Some scenes are cut, some scenes are placed somewhat differently, and some scenes are even completely re-edited to accomodate the five part structure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks