What's new

Pre-Order The Giant Gila Monster (1959) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
819rV8lKMsL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
$19.99 would be the perfect price, not $20.99!
Why do people have to do this with almost every new title when MSRP is announced WAY before the release date?

It's not going to cost thirty bucks (I assume you meant $29.99 and not $20.99) when it's finally available.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Why do people have to do this with almost every new title when MSRP is announced WAY before the release date?

It's not going to cost thirty bucks (I assume you meant $29.99 and not $20.99) when it's finally available.
Yep - I've pre-ordered a copy and fully expect the price to drop by the time it ships (it seems to do so 90% of the time). If not and I'm not happy with the shipping price I can always just cancel.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Yep - I've pre-ordered a copy and fully expect the price to drop by the time it ships (it seems to do so 90% of the time). If not and I'm not happy with the shipping price I can always just cancel.
it's the game all retailers play with thier customers...percieved value & nice price equations. MSRP since the Reagan era ;) ~ This is the price but we all want to save money, right!! Well this is how much we care....it works every time!! Want to move old stock...it's a "50% OFF SALE!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks