What's new

Pre-Order The Garfield Movie (2024) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71yava9WSxL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
the film just came out yesterday
Exactly.

They're not actually announcing a street date now and the film will have a theatrical window. But it has been fairly common for the last several years for pre-orders of disc releases to go up when the movie is released theatrically. This is especially helpful if you want to find a particular limited retailer. exclusive edition or packaging variant because you can tell when pre-orders will begin. That's not an issue for me with Garfield, but it has made it easier for me to obtain certain limited run items by locking in my orders early.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I brought the kids and liked this far more than I expected to.

It does have a silly subplot wherein Garfield has to thwart an evil plot from a nasty animal trying to steal a farm company’s milk supply - does every kids movie nowadays need to have an obvious villain with an evil plot?! - but it doesn’t overwhelm the more charming aspects of the character and there’s plenty of Garfield’s food obsession which played extremely well with the plethora of young kids in the crowd.

As far as family films I’ve seen in a theater over the past year, this is one of the better options.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_graham861
Recent bookmarks